- Double suprascapular foramen: a rare scapular notch variation
- An unusual case of severe myocardial dysfunction in a patient with giant left atrium and frequent right ventricular pacing
- Comparison of zinc, copper, selenium, magnesium, aluminium and lead blood concentrations in end-stage renal disease patients and healthy volunteers in Ahvaz, southwest of Iran
- Does dentifrice provide the necessary saturation of ions in oral fluids to favour remineralisation?
- 6-year-old girl with anorectal malformation: what is more important – anatomy or function?
- Лингвистические сервисы для авторов статей
- Individual variability of morphometric parameters feet of girls 18-19 years from Saratov region of the Russian Federation
- Is Haemophilus influenzae better satellite for Enterococcus faecalis?
- Chlorpromazine induced priapism from a single dose: an unusual complication of antipsychotic agent
- Polymorphism of genes associated with increased cardiovascular risk and cognitive function in patients with chronic heart failure and in healthy persons: the pilot study
- Welcome to Russian OMJ!
- Yellow palms and feet in a child
- The Value of Exercise Treadmill Test in Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- Инструкции для русскоязычных авторов [rus]
- Indexed / Abstracted
- Authors’ instructions
- Behavioral reactions of white male rats under stress conditions during the persistent irradiation of THz-band electromagnetic waves of nitrogen oxide occurrence
- About Us
- Survey on serum acetylecholinesterase (SAChE) activity in selected farming communities at risk of organophosphate exposure, Southern Ghana
- Публичный договор-оферта на оплату редакционных услуг по ускоренному продвижению статей
- Pieter Pauw (1564-1617)
- The responses of white blood cells to weight loss among young male judoists
- Polymorphism of apoptosis regulatory and growth factor genes in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Copyright © 2018 Russian Open Medical Journal