- Transcranial magnetic therapy is an effective strategy for remediating neuroendocrine pathology
- The condition of lipid metabolism, hemostasis and general homocysteine level as a manifestation of endothelial dysfunction at progressing course of atherosclerosis obliterans of the lower extremities
- Correction of disorders in tissue perfusion, blood coagulation and fibrinolysis with Orbita apparatus on terahertz waves of cell metabolites
- Method of estimation of synchronization strength between low-frequency oscillations in heart rate variability and photoplethysmographic waveform variability
- Publication Charges
- Impact of atmospheric microparticles and heavy metals on external respiration function of urbanized territory population
- Cranial nerve I: clinical anatomy and beyond
- Yellow nail syndrome, pincer nails, colon cancer and polyps in a 76 year-old-woman
- 6-year-old girl with anorectal malformation: what is more important – anatomy or function?
- Welcome to Russian OMJ!
- Yellow palms and feet in a child
- The Value of Exercise Treadmill Test in Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- Инструкции для русскоязычных авторов [rus]
- Indexed / Abstracted
- Authors’ instructions
- Behavioral reactions of white male rats under stress conditions during the persistent irradiation of THz-band electromagnetic waves of nitrogen oxide occurrence
- About Us
- Clinical predictors of refuse from percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute myocardial infarction: which factors are really matters?
- Expandable intramedullary nail: review of biomechanical studies
- Comparison of anthropometric parameters among Iranian and Spanish water polo players
- Investigation of statistical characteristics of interaction between the low-frequency oscillations in heart rate variability and photoplethysmographic waveform variability in healthy subjects and myocardial infarction patients
- Search site with Google
Copyright © 2018 Russian Open Medical Journal